City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

I agree, once is incompetence, three times is negligence, the person or persons responsible and their line manager should be fired. Apart from the financial penalty it is damaging to our global reputation - CEO should be fuming
Exactly. We fuck up richly on PR to feed the haters, then never seem to aggressively counter the resulting media negativity.

Nothing to do with doping either, more with poor clerking! But put doping and MCFC in the same sentence and it'll be worth gold for the click baiters!
If the testers can't find players and tests are missed it's everything to do with doping. Somebody at the club failed to do their job 3 times. Nobody else to blame.

Not had time to catch up today but read the last two pages.

Do we know we fucked up for sure now I take it?

And did we fuck up three times like Stone was tweeting last night or is it still guesswork and gossip?

Typical city, own goal, shooting ourselves in the foot....

Too many aspects of our great club are not run to the standard and quality that are commensurate with a global, high quality organisation:
- ticketing
- the city web site
- this whereabouts process

Who is the executive in charge of these operational aspects. Would that be Sorriano?
Someone seriously needs at the very least reprimanded for this last one. Vickie Kloss gets some slagging for failing to manage our media image better but good god, when we hand stuff like this on a plate to a RAg infested media, what the hell can anyone do. If we are guilty in this case we should go overboard in transparency, the reasons it's happened and what we will do to mitigate any repeat. Don't think we have the equivalent of a Chief Operating Officer whose responsibility it is to ensure all IT and Operations, Support Funnctions and the like are run effectively. Maybe it's time we did.

I agree, the press seem to be making a big thing of this but the fact is(from reading reports)....this is the 3rd bleach over a 12month period, so only got ourselves to blame! I can understand an admin error once, even twice but a 3rd time? Just makes us look clueless.

Stop reading shite reports

Not had time to catch up today but read the last two pages.

Do we know we fucked up for sure now I take it?

And did we fuck up three times like Stone was tweeting last night or is it still guesswork and gossip?
Not sure but apparently it's FA policy to give two warnings before a charge, so I would assume we did.

Not sure but apparently it's FA policy to give two warnings before a charge, so I would assume we did.
It's just I can't find anything on the FA's website that says that.

It all seems to come from a Guardian article last night and it now seems gospel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.