City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

How did this get out in the public domain?

The FA being twats and informing the media, or possibly an inside job from an employee who is not a Blue?

all FA charges are in public aren't they? Suppose its hard to know as if any were in private, as we wouldn't know about them

And as for the charges being released in 'primetime' as per other grumbles stop me if I'm wrong but as I drive home from work every day with the radio I always here about new charges around rush hour - seems to be the standard release time for that days FA charges

If it is our 3rd time tbh a points deduction would not be unfair, if we do not take drugs in sport seriously we deserve punishing

If the testers can't find players and tests are missed it's everything to do with doping. Somebody at the club failed to do their job 3 times. Nobody else to blame.

Correct, I just hope this is not the tip of the iceberg for other areas of non compliance.

If it is specifically doping regulations and everywhere else complies it is a worrying aspect that hopefully has now been rectified.
If other areas of conformity are affected then we need somebody in charge of Quality who understands what Method Statements mean and how to review and apply rectification of non conformity issues.

If the testers can't find players and tests are missed it's everything to do with doping. Somebody at the club failed to do their job 3 times. Nobody else to blame.

So the players are doped? We've got a few 'CamelGobs' on the books? They've been off to pick up their Grandmas and forgot about the tests? How does this doping work? They turn up unannounced and ask for Player X? He's fucked off home to play on his Playstation and so the RagDIpperArseMeedya have another story. Were we doped we might have made a better fist of the matches where we've fallen short. It ain't cycling, it ain't athletics, but lets have the Rag journos follow a story and make a mountain out of it!

We deserve all we get. But being cynic I reckon our club players are checked on more than any other club.

The FArce disciplinary business is fairly public. Their website has a link DISCIPLINARY and it makes public all the charges. What it doesn't seem to make public are the discussions as to how they arrive at a ban for Aguero but nowt for Rojo! Just the same way that refs don't explain the shit decisions they make!

It's pretty well general knowledge that there are 'placements' at FArce HQ who take a personal interest in shafting certain clubs and whitewashing others.

So the players are doped? We've got a few 'CamelGobs' on the books? They've been off to pick up their Grandmas and forgot about the tests? How does this doping work? They turn up unannounced and ask for Player X? He's fucked off home to play on his Playstation and so the RagDIpperArseMeedya have another story. Were we doped we might have made a better fist of the matches where we've fallen short. It ain't cycling, it ain't athletics, but lets have the Rag journos follow a story and make a mountain out of it!

The way how some of them were playing prior to the last couple of games makes me think that any drug abuse was having little positive effect.
Certainly our shooting accuracy has been wayward to put it mildly, glad to see that has recently improved significantly lol.

The way how some of them were playing prior to the last couple of games makes me think that any drug abuse was having little positive effect.
Certainly our shooting accuracy has been wayward to put it mildly, glad to see that has recently improved significantly lol.

We've more than likely been doped with having something spiked and we end up with a performance 'dis-enhancer' than the opposite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.