Tiemoué Bakayoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIDERBOY

who's this one then?

MANCHESTER CITY - Duel to Chelsea and United on French wonderkid BAKAYOKO

A powerhouse for AS Monaco since last season, French Under-21 international defensive midfielder Tiemoué Bakayoko (22), according to latest UK news, has become a main target for Manchester City, as possible replacement for veteran Yaya Touré. Currently on a deal with Ligue 1 giants until June 2019, former Rennes player is tracked by Chelsea and Manchester United as well.

Not a Pep player.

He would be a complete upgrade over Fernando, he's also a pretty solid passer it seems from the Monaco games I've seen in the CL and he is strong in the air, which is important with Pep adapting to how PL teams love to hoof the ball around.

I'd be wary with this one, don't trust the French league as a barometer and he's not been performing noticeably well for any length of time.

Not a Pep player.

You see you say that but the dynamic of England is different and especially working that out I'm sure. We won't go like utd or Hull or wba with a team of big useless twats but we do need a bit more physicality to mix it and ensure we win the famous second and third and fourth balls.

The pep type of player is the player he will need in England to adapt. Nothing more or less. He's ruthless like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.