Ivan Rakitic

I guess every top level contract extension needs a stalking horse and ultimately if he lines himself up a very good alternative he will have to make a decision.

Barca have been dancing around the spending cap since Neymar's monstrous extension, but are starting to feel the heat.

Naturally seeing Neymar get more for nothing made other stars double down too, Messi and Suarez included.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is a play by Rakitic for the same, however Barcelona can't afford to keep this up and the possibility exists they will have to say no in this case.

I'm sceptical of just how interested we are, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it happening.

If we sign Rakitic will we still be looking to sign Julian Wiegl?

Doubtful,Wiegl is only 21 and would fit perfectly with the future superstar squad we are currently building.

Rakitic is an immediate fix to the problem of losing Gundogan, rather than anything long term.

If we sign Rakitic will we still be looking to sign Julian Wiegl?
Totally different type of players. Wiegl is very much an holding player that fills the gap whereas Rakitic is more of a workhorse of a midfielder who can score goals.
Wiegl long term fit whilst Rakitic would be more short term to fill the gap left by Gundogan.

31 pages on an agent using us to get a new contract for his player.

We'd be taking the piss on the rags thread if it involved them.

Juventus are interested in Ivan Rakitic - some Juventus players are trying to convince him to join the club in a Whatsapp group. [The Sun]

Rakitic has told Alves, Mandzukic and Pjaca of rifts at Barcelona - he was dropped as a result and is questioning his future. [The Sun]

Rakitic would reject moves from City, United and Juventus in order to stay at Barcelona if Luis Enrique leaves in summer. [The Sun

31 pages on an agent using us to get a new contract for his player.

We'd be taking the piss on the rags thread if it involved them.

For all we know our boys haven't even talked to him. We're here to talk potential transfers and rumours abound. Of course it will be talked about ffs.

For all we know our boys haven't even talked to him. We're here to talk potential transfers and rumours abound. Of course it will be talked about ffs.

I say it all the time mate,under the header "Tranfer Forum"...it says "Rumours,Gossip and Speculation"...and that's all them 31 pages are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.