The obsession with other teams raising their game against us.

The Leicester and Spurs away games, were down to poor management, team selection, tactics and execution by players asked to play a certain way.

Things seem to have calmed down a wee bit at the moment and hopefully our manger understands you can't play a back three who are slow as carthorses with a high defensive line against some of the quickest players in the League.....suicidal tactics and we were quite rightly put to the sword.

I don't think it's the case that other teams raise their game against us, I just think our weaknesses are well known and the good teams know how to exploit it. We've dropped points at home that we shouldn't have, but thinking of the defeats to Leicester and Spurs, both teams relentlessly pressed us and didn't sit back and give us time on the ball.

Yeah load of bollocks
Only one that seems to annoy me is Liverpool

They weren't that impressive against us. Just scored and worked hard which they often do.

I don't think any teams have raised their games against us other than maybe Celtic in both games. We were dire at Leicester for the first 10 mins and it was almost game over before it began. It was a poor selection and poor start and they really didn't have to raise their game.

Other than that Spurs played like they have for much of the season, Chelsea were good on the break but we were the better side for 70% of the game . Everton got lucky, Southampton played ok but we were hit and miss that day. Boro were shit I thought and that was just a poor performance from us.

The rest haven't particularly raised their game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.