Everton v City post match

The Spurs 3-0 was Hughes when Robinho went off down the tunnel.

The Arsenal game we were down to ten men for the majority.

Liverpool i'll give you.

The CL we went up against teams who went on to win the comp, besides Ajax where we didn't turn up the teams we faced would have wiped the floor with most teams those years, so unfair to judge Mancini on his CL record with us imo.

Point stands, we never took pastings under Mancini, never lost the big games at home and always were competing.

We also finished third in the group stages with 10 points from a group of death, a remarkable - manager of the year - accomplishment but that gets forgotten about because as well as that and the title and the cup win and the second cup final unfortunately bob didn't always say good morning to the gurning fucking wanker who's job it was to wash the underwear so he had to go.

The referee should not have had a call to make, Sterling should take that first time, shoot hard and low and we go 1-0, different game..

He finishing is simply appalling for a player with his talent and ability.

Chalk and cheese finishing. He misses what appears to be chances a breath of wind would score and then puts away chances that are clearly impressive - the Arse and Swansea. I don't think he's ever gonna be a top class finisher who puts away the substantial number of chances that are created.

No better than last season sadly.
We have a Dad's army of players with a stubborn manager trying to play a system that's flawed in our league.
Really think that we are in danger of not even making the top 4 this season and given the ridiculous hype that he came with not to make that would be a disaster
Didn't help today that most of the players and Pep himself looked totally disinterested.
Another damnig stat is since 1995 the club
has not won a game where we have trailed
at half time.

Fucking shambles.

Wow...worst defeat since 2008. Cant even believe we felt a Zab/Yaya midfield was ever going to work. These are not just bad days at the office..major problems with this squad and major issues with recruitment as a whole. Pep's system is just showing up how bad a few of these players really are.....We got embarrassed today by an average team and its happening alot this season. Feel sorry for Pep, he's been handed a few players that should be nowhere near this squad, forget even starting 11 on match day. Jan transfer window is normally seen, as for teams that panic buy.....well, after today we need a few panic buys as this team could finish outside top 4 without it.....as always GO BLUESSS!!!

I hope those who were so erect at the disaster that was sacking Mancini are happy.

We got away with it for a few years as we hired a brilliant manager in pellers to replace him (probably by accident) but make no mistake sacking our greatest ever manager in order to make room for 'the reluctant one' was a mistake of truly enormous proportions.

It's not peps fault he is unable to manage in a competitive league - it's the fault of those above him not to recognise his severe tactical and coaching limitations.

I'll probably get yet another warning and/or thread ban for this post - you're not allowed to criticise Pep on rawk (sorry, bluemoon) but I don't blame him per se, I blame the Catalan crew who have systematically ruined the project.

I believe Pep is a decent man and an honest one. As such I will not be surprised if or when he does the decent thing and resigns to make way for a manager that can move the club forward. And yes, I believe that manager is and always will be roberto Mancini.

We need him back. Now.
100% well said that man

Well, for a start Bravo fits his philosophy and he is a complete shambles. Not everything is on Khaldoon and the board. How many young players (read Sane, Garcia, Nacho, Angelino, Tosin etc.) have been even given proper chances?
They haven't been given a chance because they're not good enough.

Maybe this shitty shatty passing game just doesn't work in a league where there are actually more than one or two good teams to hurt you.
Sorry Pep but you've got a long way to come back from here, plus all the other sides we're goning to play h

Van Gaal played this exact same game with decent players and it didn't work out in this league.

s-l225.jpg

Pep made a huge blunder binning Joe. Not just his shot stopping ability but his all round presence. Strikers fancy taking Bravo on.... my mam could stop better than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.