MONACO AWAY TRAVEL ON SALE NOW! (SPIKE & MILES)

Any idea how many superbia there are?
Didn't get an invite this year for the first time so I don't know if it's still available ?

Not sure on numbers but I know there are still a few; a guess at 20-25 but they can ask for additional tickets if the card holder who they are asking for has the correct or plus points level. e.g. If you were a Superbia member you automatically get a ticket, if i wanted one for say Bournemouth and had over 19K points and you asked for one for me I am in.

I may be able to get some tickets for the Monaco game in home end,my cousin lives in France so is able to purchase them.
Any one interested ,maybe first come first served

I may be able to get some tickets for the Monaco game in home end,my cousin lives in France so is able to purchase them.
Any one interested ,maybe first come first served
Bear in mind the tickets (e-tickets) have the purchasers name on them. Any problems in/around the ground it'll be straight back at him.

Bear in mind the tickets (e-tickets) have the purchasers name on them. Any problems in/around the ground it'll be straight back at him.

He said that that can have the name of who is having the ticket on them,plus he's not a Monaco fan so wouldn't be arsed about a ban

Flights on the return are fucking ridiculous prices, looked and it's £100 there but £500 back . I'm flying Gatwick to Nice midday of the match and then Eurostar on the way home. Anyone on the 10am Nice - St Pancras give me a shout if you want a train buddy on way home

Flights on the return are fucking ridiculous prices, looked and it's £100 there but £500 back . I'm flying Gatwick to Nice midday of the match and then Eurostar on the way home. Anyone on the 10am Nice - St Pancras give me a shout if you want a train buddy on way home
Can still get return flights from stansted to Marseille tue to Thurs for £30 return bus £9 to nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.