EDS/Youth loans 2016/17

Not looking good for Angelino or Maffeo....does my head when young talented lads like thus are loaned out and get no game time. I agree they need to be loaned out to get valuable experience, but situations like this just dont help at all

City_Watch
Angeliño has yet to even make a matchday squad since he joined the Segunda División side on loan along with City team-mate Pablo Maffeo.

Not looking good for Angelino or Maffeo....does my head when young talented lads like thus are loaned out and get no game time. I agree they need to be loaned out to get valuable experience, but situations like this just dont help at all

City_Watch
Angeliño has yet to even make a matchday squad since he joined the Segunda División side on loan along with City team-mate Pablo Maffeo.
Don't know why you mention Maffeo, it's Angelino that's apparently not impressing:

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/01/20...r-after-three-weeks-move-to-sign-replacement/

City_Watch

I can't think that a second division Spanish side has better.

What about sinan Bytyqi heart problems ? I read he will back in the coming days .
Also , what about Chidi Nwakali and Jack Byrne possible loans ??
There is very shortage in the Information and news about our youth . when I try to know The latest news about our youth and loanee I think I search for Strategic War Secrets !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.