Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we arent expecting miracles. The lad is 19, in a new league in a new country so i can see it taking a while for him to adapt. Hopefully we give him a few games before people start demanding him burnt at the stake!

Starting him against Tottenham has its plus point and negatives, all depending on if we win or not!

We will win mate,and he will bag the winner

I hope we arent expecting miracles. The lad is 19, in a new league in a new country so i can see it taking a while for him to adapt. Hopefully we give him a few games before people start demanding him burnt at the stake!

Starting him against Tottenham has its plus point and negatives, all depending on if we win or not!
Not burnt, but.....
Crucifixion? Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each. :)

Nope, if he doesn't prove it on Saturday he'll be another dud.

Always assuming that our cluster f*ck of club finally get their finger out obviously, otherwise I might give him till next weekend.

Feet on the ground for just a nanosecond, the Grauniad article doesn't actually say anything. Hopefully he's be available for Spurs, as we hoped yesterday and the day before.

To be fair, its what he has built his reputation on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.