Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandably, his biggest weakness is a fear of crosses.

giphy.gif

Really? I am more tired of kun than sterling and sane hasnt exactly lit up the prem

Personal preference I guess. With aguero at least you know he has the capability to put the ball in the back of the net. We don't have anyone else at the moment.

Sane has a better touch, technique and this I think will result in him being a superior player to sterling. I saw at arsenal he was starting to feel comfortable and was just about to show us what he he has in his locker.

As much as I like sterling he can be a frustrating player to watch.

Personal preference I guess. With aguero at least you know he has the capability to put the ball in the back of the net. We don't have anyone else at the moment.

Sane has a better touch, technique and this I think will result in him being a superior player to sterling. I saw at arsenal he was starting to feel comfortable and was just about to show us what he he has in his locker.

As much as I like sterling he can be a frustrating player to watch.
He really doesnt. He is blessed wih raw pace and skill but his touch and ball control is not as good as raheems. If sterling has been frustrating, god knows what you think of silva, kdb or aguero, who have underacheived hugely imo

So even though any fault seems to have nothing to do with the club it's 'symptomatic' of the club...

Righty-O..

Sorry, but I don’t know if the club could perhaps have done something a little different.

Maybe you do, and maybe that’s why you resort to calling people “Fucking stupid”, just because they have a slightly different opinion to yourself.

You obviously believe everything that’s said in a Press Conference, whereas I tend to believe that there’s a party line, and certain people have been told to adopt certain responses.

Neither of us know the truth, but only one of us resorts to petty insults.

As for being “symptomatic”, I actually said that it was symptomatic of our growing concerns.(which off the top of my head include a fading title challenge, amateurish defending,a terrible disciplinary record, the continual alienation of the traditional fanbase, a total lack of communication, and now this farce)

Oh, and the Guardian are claiming that it was something to do with Third Party Ownership, which funnily enough, all the experts on this thread were denying at the weekend.

Are you going to tweet Jamie Jackson, and call him “Fucking Stupid” or are you picking and choosing the Fake News?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.