Tom Tyrell

Ric

Administrator
Sadly passed away today. Will have been a familiar voice for those of us brought up in GMR's football coverage in the 80s/early 90s, covering the other lot.

Sadly passed away today. Will have been a familiar voice for those of us brought up in GMR's football coverage in the 80s/early 90s, covering the other lot.

RIP Tom.I remember him further back in the 70s on good old Piccadilly radio. Though he covered and commentated on our friends from down the road he always came across as a witty, knowledge able chap and was interesting to listen to. Was always fair minded and had a good word for the blues.

A name from my youth when Oh no or it's a goal used to excite and frighten me at the same time.

The old radio commentary guys always bring those thoughts to mind.

RIP Tom.

Last edited:
RIP Tom.I remember him further back in the 70s on good old Piccadilly radio. Though he covered and commentated on our friends from down the road he always came across as a witty, knowledge able chap and was interesting to listen to. Was always fair minded and had a good word for the blues.

Sorry, I meant Piccadilly not GMR!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.