City TV

onceabluealways

Anyone had same issue as me - I go to www.mancity.com - everything works fine except on City TV

I can move around click on anything and all works but when I click on the play sign - nothing happens

This happens with my built in mouse and USB mouse

Anyone had same issue as me - I go to www.mancity.com - everything works fine except on City TV

I can move around click on anything and all works but when I click on the play sign - nothing happens

I watch everything on the City YouTube channel mate never had problems try that.

It's fine on Win10/Chrome 64bit.

They use the built in html5 video player although it may default to something else if you don't have a html5 capable browser. What are you using?

Just checked and it doesn't work on mine so it must be missing some needed features, MS Edge works though.
Just wanted to ask previous website worked for me on every device. P.C, Tablet and the most bacic mobile phone. New site comes along stutters does not work properly on any device. How can they up grade a site and not make it continue to work on all systems?

Just wanted to ask previous website worked for me on every device. P.C, Tablet and the most bacic mobile phone. New site comes along stutters does not work properly on any device. How can they up grade a site and not make it continue to work on all systems?
New site works fine except on IE11 (and older) as far as I'm aware (the contents not always correct but that's a different story).

The OS is coded in HTML5, the newish (actually not that new) up to date method of web design so your browser has to support all of the necessary features which not all browsers do. IE11 is missing something obviously and is quite possibly deliberate on MS's part in order to force people over to Edge.

I'm not clued up on web design at all myself but running https://html5test.com/ on IE11 & Chrome give scores of 312 & 507 out of 555 so IE1 is missing a lot of features. Edge gives 460 & Firefox 466 for contrast. These are all on desktop as the mobile versions will be different again.

Edit: those scores are as tested on my PC, there is an overview on that website which give different figures as it's not 100% up to date as regards versions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.