Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

No club sell's their best keeper and best striker in one season.

Wait a minute, this is Manchester City Football Club.

But yes, probably nothing in it. Meal and clear the air. Or just meal.

Then again, I will be utterly f***ed off if this doe's go any further and City and Serg decided to part.

I can accept Hart to an extent, but Serg, our best striker, our talisman, the scorer of that title winning goal, I could go on, leaving, no!!! Just no!!!
It will happen one day. I'd love another season like that from Sergio before he signs off.

Hes been probably our greatest ever Striker but i have thought for awhile now he just doesnt seem to have that extra yard or that spark that could take him away from the best centre halfs.
We are seeing the break up of probably the best team we have ever had and piece by piece it will have to be replaced and i think PeP knows that defending from the front is key in the way he wants to play and unfortunately thats not Sergios game

Hes been probably our greatest ever Striker but i have thought for awhile now he just doesnt seem to have that extra yard or that spark that could take him away from the best centre halfs.
We are seeing the break up of probably the best team we have ever had and piece by piece it will have to be replaced and i think PeP knows that defending from the front is key in the way he wants to play and unfortunately thats not Sergios game
Wow.....just wow, you on a wind up?

Kun is going nowhere. Look at it logically, why would the club allow one of our biggest stars to go out for dinner with his rep and the manager to discuss his future? In public, with no other club reps? Bollocks, not having that. Pep is known as a manager who builds strong bonds with his players. I don't see this as anything more than a positive meeting

Get rid. Great player but we've carried him for years and pandered to his demands. His training regime is poor and the money on the side he's been paid on top of wages is mind blowing.
Love Sergio but Pep knows what is what.

Maybe Pep is just chatting about football, how it's going for Kun and getting his ideas across to his main striker, away from the pressure of match day or having 20-odd others to coach.

Not everything has to be sinister or major news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.