Must see documentaries..

BBC 4 History / Art / Natural History is about all I can stomach on TV these days.

Alice Roberts is always great. Sam Willis doing the story of weaponry is brilliant. He did one half of a great tie-in / double header on William Marshall a few weeks back. I've even grown to love Neil Packham. I just love the goth girl who does similair stuff (Ancient History and Legend).

Best of the lot is Richard Fortey. Fossil Wonderlands was the best thing I've seen all year. The specimens are just breathtaking, and he imparts several metric tonnes of insight and knowledge to piece together how the ecosystem worked and the impact it had on evolution.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06yjly5/episodes/guide

although the fuckers seemingly want you to pay to watch it.

It's not all good though, some of these presenters I just can't stand. Yentob... obviously... know nothing, charismaless toadie.

Far and away worst of the lot is that twat from Natural History. Did 'Me and The Wolf Pack' or whatever. Which comprised of him camping about half a mile away from a wolf pack.
He became is utterly convinced they have accepted him as part of the pack. All they did was ignore him totally, and raid his shit when he was out. And apparently wolves aren't at all fearsome and ferocious because he's seen them be nice to each other in the pack. Moron.

He did another program on Bears. Spends 70% of the time filming his own face saying 'wow', 'I don't believe it' 'so amazing' and all that crap, like it was some major drama being able to get within 100 yards. Jesus man, they are black bears. They scavenge around humans all the time. They run a mile if startled. I don't think I've learned one single thing from his programmes. But someone must like him, cos all of a sudden, he's everywhere. Worse than Trump and Marriner put together.

What is it about?
A virus the US and Israel (and potentially others) created that can basically be put out with a mission to destroy say a nuclear reactor without the need for any commands from whoever sent it out. Somehow it can even access systems not connected to the internet.

A virus the US and Israel (and potentially others) created that can basically be put out with a mission to destroy say a nuclear reactor without the need for any commands from whoever sent it out. Somehow it can even access systems not connected to the internet.
Ok thanks, might give it a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.