Recommend a violent movie

This is also a bit fucked:

a-serbian-film-536d285ad7869.jpg
Holy shit! Went to this link and then there was a list of related films, skipped through some other serb film ...120 sodom or some such name, need a shower!

Leon: The Professional

Here:

A classic on YouTube in HD, for free. Even has subtitles.

Watch it before it gets removed. Thank me later.

Threads.

Bleak as fuck and becoming relevant again given our colonial friends across the pond have got a baboon holding the nuclear codes.
Not sure it's 'violent' as such in the context of this thread (I know...as films go it involves the deaths of more people than any other film mentioned, unless anyone mentioned 'knowing'?). however what a bleak depressing film threads is. If you were ever on the fence regarding your plans in the event of nuclear war, that's the film that makes you drive towards where the bombs will fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure it's 'violent' as such in the context of this thread (I know...as films go it involves the deaths of more people than any other film mentioned, unless anyone mentioned 'knowing'?). however what a bleak depressing film threads is. If you were ever on the fence regarding your plans in the event of nuclear war, that's the film that makes you drive towards where the bombs will fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish our political 'masters' would be forced to watch it as part of the briefing on their responsibilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.