Dublin For The Palace Game

Maccblue

in Temple bar this weekend anyone know if the game will be shown anywhere considering it's a 3-00pm and FA Cup usually difficult to get a stream

Would imagine most sports bars will have the City and Chelsea ties on, there's no restriction on showing 3pm kick offs here.

I have e-mailed chaplains say they have sky only
Anywhere else ? I have googled it only appears to advertise scheduled prem league games

I have e-mailed chaplains say they have sky only
Anywhere else ? I have googled it only appears to advertise scheduled prem league games
The Living Room, Cathal Brugha Street. Usually have 9-10 different matches on around that time on the Saturday. Although Chaplin's will probably have it on all the same.

The woodshed or buskers on the ball are Dublin's two best bars for sport, with Sinnotts not far behind. But getting the FA cup game may be difficult if it aint on telly.

Temple Bar? Bloody hell; bring a second wallet. Dublin is pricey, and that area of it is pricier again. It's a tourist magnet, and they cash in. Oh yeah; they also have lots of stag and hen parties swooping in at the weekend. Though it mightn't be too bad at that time in the afternoon. Enjoy it though; it's supposed to be good craic, as they say over here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.