City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

Ric

Administrator
Will be streamed live on City's Facebook tonight at 7pm for anyone who doesn't fancy braving the Arctic conditions!

I love how they're putting matches on Facebook live. I can put my 4 yr old to bed having watched some of the first half with him & then settle down to the second half in peace & quiet

Last edited:
Hah I intend breaking him in with some ladies & kids games this summer. Nipper hates large crowds so don't fancy trying a full match day with him without building it up first, plus anything after 8pm & he turns into a gremlin

Hah I intend breaking him in with some ladies & kids games this summer. Nipper hates large crowds so don't fancy trying a full match day with him without building it up first, plus anything after 8pm & he turns into a gremlin

Don't worry, there won't be a large crowd! Rarely is for the youth games

Going tonight where is best place for parking ?, Will I get clamped in Asda ?

Going tonight where is best place for parking ?, Will I get clamped in Asda ?

Nah. Been parking there since the CFA opened (2 years ago) for academy games and nowt ever happens. It's not busy enough for them to bother - only seem to do that on first team match days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.