City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

Muric is as brave as a lion that lad who clattered in to him but came off worse
Yes. Like I said earlier, I've only seen him in this and the Liverpool game and he hasn't had to make any real saves, but I was just impressed with the confidence and ease with which he does the bread and butter things.
He catches the ball cutting out crosses and is s good height.

He's very comfortable with the ball st his feet.

That's why I was interested to hear from anyone that has seen him play in games where we haven't been as dominant. What kind a shot stopper is he?

I like the look of him.

Yes. Like I said earlier, I've only seen him in this and the Liverpool game and he hasn't had to make any real saves, but I was just impressed with the confidence and ease with which he does the bread and butter things.
He catches the ball cutting out crosses and is s good height.

He's very comfortable with the ball st his feet.

That's why I was interested to hear from anyone that has seen him play in games where we haven't been as dominant. What kind a shot stopper is he?

I like the look of him.

he plays for the u18`s when are they not dominant 8-)

Muric is one that I would put in the really outstanding category, Lati being another, along with Sancho, Foden and Diaz. That's not meant to be a slight on the others either, Dele-Bashiru, Duhaney and Diallo have been excellent when i've seen them, Smith and Francis also very good and tough to judge Nmecha given the injury he's coming back from. Gonzalez is also finding his feet now as well. Really impressive set of players.

It's getting increasingly hard to make a "really outstanding" category though isn't it? Feels like it's growing quickly and more of them are knocking on the door.

Sancho, Foden, Diaz, Muric, Latibeaudiere - that's half the team!

It makes me wonder if this is what a golden generation looks like, or if it's just the future under the CFA. Are the 2001s and 2002's going to be just as good?

It's getting increasingly hard to make a "really outstanding" category though isn't it? Feels like it's growing quickly and more of them are knocking on the door.

Sancho, Foden, Diaz, Muric, Latibeaudiere - that's half the team!

It makes me wonder if this is what a golden generation looks like, or if it's just the future under the CFA. Are the 2001s and 2002's going to be just as good?

There's loads and loads more. Taylor Richards, Ogbeta, Duncan, Fiorini, Doyle, McAtee, Corrigan, Simmonds, Anderson and so on and so on and so on. It's absolutely mad.

Tom Dele-Bashiru was rated just as highly as Foden etc last year but he started the season slowly due to his contract issues. He's finally getting his form back and he could easily jump back into that top, top bracket.

They are clearly a very very good team with some incredibly talented individuals. Tonight they were different class against a Southampton side who knocked United out in an earlier round of the competition. I just hope they are drawn at home in the quarter final so I can watch them play live again.

In the last few games I've seen with them playing together, Brahim has always been the quieter one of him and Sancho, but as soon as Sancho tires or gets subbed, Brahim grabs hold of the game himself.

That's usually coincided with Foden going off, Bolton coming on and Brahim being moved to the centre too.

I've seen Muric a few times earlier on in the season and he made some great saves and looked hugely confident in possession. Reminds me of Neuer. Been mightily impressive so far, and he already looks huge too. He'd dwarf over Bravo already physically.

Only seen him a few times but he looks every bit the star in the making as the rightly highly praised Diaz, Foden & Sancho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.