City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

Some of these players are that good it would be criminal to loan them out in a year or 2! 2 or 3 should be on the bench in the near future and given minutes.

Aarone Nemane
Dilrosun
Ambrose
Bytyqi
Davenport
Kongolo
Reece Divine
and others
no news lately about them ???
all injured ??
when them return ??

Aarone Nemane
Dilrosun
Ambrose
Bytyqi
Davenport
Kongolo
Reece Divine
and others
no news lately about them ???
all injured ??
when them return ??

Dilrosun was on the bench for the EDS on Wednesday, Kongolo started. Davenport is injured, back in Feb. I can only presume Ambrose has had a slight set back and with Bytyqi I guess its a complicated one cos of his heart issues. Reece Divine is an u16 I think.

Only Davenport would have been involved last night given the rest are too old for the FA Youth Cup, or Divine's case too young.

Dilrosun was on the bench for the EDS on Wednesday, Kongolo started. Davenport is injured, back in Feb. I can only presume Ambrose has had a slight set back and with Bytyqi I guess its a complicated one cos of his heart issues. Reece Divine is an u16 I think.

Only Davenport would have been involved last night given the rest are too old for the FA Youth Cup, or Divine's case too young.

Not football related but I know you are a bit of a music expert twosips. Do you know what the track & artist was that was being played over the tannoy about 5 mins before KO. It was the one just before the Annie Lennox track. Or maybe somebody else might know.

Disappointed to see that we have been drawn away in the quarter final....will miss seeing the team live at the Academy Stadium.

Disappointed to see that we have been drawn away in the quarter final....will miss seeing the team live at the Academy Stadium.
Away to Aston Villa / Broxbourne Borough for anyone else wondering ;)

Saturday 25 February 2017 provisionally.

Edit: the Villa match is on Saturday 4 February 2017

As for the game,other than the usual suspects impressing in midfield....i thought Sadou Diallo was fantastic in the pivot role,he completely bossed the park,looking strong and composed - the type of player we are crying out for,lets hope the progression continues.

I really like Diallo, I feel like the difference between this year's Youth cup team and the last 2 is that the midfield balances the front 4 much better.

Yaya & Fernando will be gone either this summer or next. Fernandinho's about to turn 32 and probably only has a couple more seasons in him... defensive midfield is not a bad position to be in for a youth teamer at the moment. I'm sure we'll buy from outside, but there are spaces that will open up as hit hits 18/19/20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.