U18's games/results 2016/17

Recorded a quick review on the way back...

Thought Matt Smith was outstanding, alongside Foden and Gonzalez. Big shoutout to the u16s lads Ogbeta and Frimpong too.

Recorded a quick review on the way back...

Thought Matt Smith was outstanding, alongside Foden and Gonzalez. Big shoutout to the u16s lads Ogbeta and Frimpong too.

Midfield I guess is where Matt Smith is best suited whether box to box or just sitting as he started today. He even played cntral of 3 at the back by the end as the game evolved and Newcastle sat back trying to preserve the 4 nil score line. Just cannot really fault anyone today which is fantastic when you consider all the changes and the even younger lads who stepped in.

Midfield I guess is where Matt Smith is best suited whether box to box or just sitting as he started today. He even played cntral of 3 at the back by the end as the game evolved and Newcastle sat back trying to preserve the 4 nil score line. Just cannot really fault anyone today which is fantastic when you consider all the changes and the even younger lads who stepped in.

I said a few weeks ago that he's just not a RB, but actually after 3 or 4 more games i thought he was impressive there on thursday as well. Just a supremely gifted young player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.