Monaco away ticket details

Not sure why city didnt do the multi drop in same day.
Everyone would know where they stand doing that way.

perhaps there's not as many high pointers as we all thought??
For most games 17500 points is the starting point.
And I would estimate there are no more than 250 supporters, with this amount.
Everyone will know by Thursday, where they stand.
It may get to 16750 points, as there are approx,270 tickets left for sale through the loyalty system

For most games 17500 points is the starting point.
And I would estimate there are no more than 250 supporters, with this amount.
Everyone will know by Thursday, where they stand.
It may get to 16750 points, as there are approx,270 tickets left for sale through the loyalty system
Are you certain of the 270 figure mate?

The details will be slightly out of date. When the initial invites to join superbia came out you had an invite no. And at the time it was the top 1000 supporters
Mine was around 598 I think, and now just short of 19k prob missed about 5/6 a season since that came out ! Was it 2011 after we won the FA Cup ?

I believe Joes didn't get an allocation this time when 8/9000 points will get you ticket for Celtic away and you could buy them in some else's name as long as they had a supp no which is completely wrong. It shows that how many jump the system.
So maybe there isn't that many right up there it's the Comfy seats in the east stand that stop 14/15000 people getting tickets for OT

Possibly !

The details will be slightly out of date. When the initial invites to join superbia came out you had an invite no. And at the time it was the top 1000 supporters
Mine was around 598 I think, and now just short of 19k prob missed about 5/6 a season since that came out ! Was it 2011 after we won the FA Cup ?

I believe Joes didn't get an allocation this time when 8/9000 points will get you ticket for Celtic away and you could buy them in some else's name as long as they had a supp no which is completely wrong. It shows that how many jump the system.
So maybe there isn't that many right up there it's the Comfy seats in the east stand that stop 14/15000 people getting tickets for OT

Possibly !
The introduction of Joe's allocations have certainly had an impact on the availability to your ordinary Joe

Why don't City ever release details of fans loyalty point levels i.e. the number over 22K,21K,20K etc and also during the selling of away tickets , the amount remaining at the end of the day ... surely it can't be top secret

Maybe a la
Not sure why city didnt do the multi drop in same day.
Everyone would know where they stand doing that way.

perhaps there's not as many high pointers as we all thought??

Maybe there are a large number of point holders between 17,500 and 17,250?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.