David Faupala

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great to see him really step up in the u21s now.

We know he can mix it up with the seniors so let's see him really excel in the EDS and earn himself more opportunities.

Loved his work rate and his will to fight for every ball. We could do with that type of a striker in our squad.

Amazing how shit he's been both on loan and in the EDS when he looked genuinely comfortable in the FA Cup game.
It's odd i agree,he looks to have the attributes and ability but obviously something isn't clicking.First and foremost he needs minutes.....I guess,and hope, Chesterfields attack is pretty dire!

Amazing how shit he's been both on loan and in the EDS when he looked genuinely comfortable in the FA Cup game.
I would guess he's just a bit shit though in general. Will never even understand the point of signing him when Nmecha is about twice the player, yet (sadly) he'll never make it with us, but it was probably worth a try, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.