Not on the telly again

Huddersfield and especially Oxford have been absolutely shafted. How is Blackburn vs that lot appealing, Blackburn have been fucking dire, typical BT though.

man city should show it on the big screens around both little etihad and blue zone

The scum to have their game televised?

giphy.gif

I am actually surprised at that. Seriously. "Moneybags" City away at a side flying high in the Championship, with the accompanying possibility of an upset (particularly with us likely to be playing a weakened side due to Monaco coming up a few days after).

I am actually surprised at that. Seriously. "Moneybags" City away at a side flying high in the Championship, with the accompanying possibility of an upset (particularly with us likely to be playing a weakened side due to Monaco coming up a few days after).
Yeah I thought the urge to watch us crash and burn in their tiny minds would have got us a TV gig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.