West Ham 2016/17

Before last nights lesson, they had won 5 of the last 7 and are still 9 points clear of the drop so lets not be in fear for their survival etc as they will be fine.

We battered them, they had no answer to our tactics of football and we would have leathered most teams last night we where that good.

lets not fall for the, £yeah but it was only because they are shit" media mantra currently being handed out.

Not fearing relegation at all, you lot are just a different class.

we do need to get rid of some crap in the summer, buy a new right back, defensive mid and another striker.

No chance of going down. I'd be shocked if the likes of Leicester or West Ham drop they're just better than most teams around them, but they're way short of someone chasing the top 6 like Everton

Enjoyed my visit to the stadium last night. Bars were plentiful and no queuing at the toilets, brilliant

Glad to hear. It's an amazing stadium - couldn't be an any more happier there. I was boozing in Westfield shopping centre. So many bars to choose from. Pisses all over Upton Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.