England U21

Can we possibly keep our talented English kids away from this thunder****?
It's another strand of the FA anti-City agenda.
We produce a shitload of superb English talent and they appoint Aidy Feckin Boothroyd to take any joy away from their game.
Then again we still employ Simon Davies so maybe we should put our own house in order?

We produce a shitload of superb English talent and they appoint Aidy Feckin Boothroyd to take any joy away from their game.
Then again we still employ Simon Davies so maybe we should put our own house in order?

Employ a desperate clown is easier to manipulate and mold for the fa

can you or someone else explain why there is so much hatred for simon davies. every time I've seen us we've played some good football and that with lots of our best players out on loan.

Seems utterly bizarre that Patrick Roberts still doesn't have an U21 cap, despite playing regular football for the past 12 months. I'm sure if he'd been a Chelsea reserve like Chalobah, Loftus-Cheek or Solanke he would have. In fact, looking at the players who have been called up recently, you can comfortably say that Roberts is better than 95% of them.

Seems utterly bizarre that Patrick Roberts still doesn't have an U21 cap, despite playing regular football for the past 12 months. I'm sure if he'd been a Chelsea reserve like Chalobah, Loftus-Cheek or Solanke he would have. In fact, looking at the players who have been called up recently, you can comfortably say that Roberts is better than 95% of them.

It genuinely is...he's got Champions league experience, twice as many professional games than half of them, and while he's in the SPL, lots of players are in the Championship or loanees from big clubs in lower leagues.

Punishment for joining us perhaps.

can you or someone else explain why there is so much hatred for simon davies. every time I've seen us we've played some good football and that with lots of our best players out on loan.

If you watch an u18's game, and then watch an EDS game I think it becomes very obvious very quickly why he's disliked. It's like comparing Barcelona under Guardiola to United under LVG.

They seem to win games based on the individual contributions of the very good players, not because those players are being utilised in a good system. His in-game management seems to be awful as well, the number of leads they have thrown away is scandalous - and the reason they won't win their division.

Considering just how good the U18's are, the club are going to have to make a call in the summer regarding Davies. Do we really want him to be in charge of developing some of the brightest young prospects in the country?

If you watch an u18's game, and then watch an EDS game I think it becomes very obvious very quickly why he's disliked. It's like comparing Barcelona under Guardiola to United under LVG.

They seem to win games based on the individual contributions of the very good players, not because those players are being utilised in a good system. His in-game management seems to be awful as well, the number of leads they have thrown away is scandalous - and the reason they won't win their division.

Sounds about right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.