Melbourne City FC Thread

Crazy game at the end. Cahill red carded without stepping onto the pitch.
City keeper apparently called Berisha a gypsy. Muscat refused to shake hands with valkanis.
I think about 5 players from city will miss next week due to picking up their 5th yellow of the season or red carded.

Crazy game at the end. Cahill red carded without stepping onto the pitch.
City keeper apparently called Berisha a gypsy. Muscat refused to shake hands with valkanis.
I think about 5 players from city will miss next week due to picking up their 5th yellow of the season or red carded.
Crazy is an understatement, plus their second goal should have been disallowed right? Berisha being offside interfered with play by causing Muscat to slide in with that own goal, I could be wrong?

Crazy is an understatement, plus their second goal should have been disallowed right? Berisha being offside interfered with play by causing Muscat to slide in with that own goal, I could be wrong?
I thought it was off side,if he wasn't there the defender doesn't make that sliding clearance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.