City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Everyone.
I hate everyone.
Players, staff, fans, friends, family, you, myself... everyone.

Though that Jennifer Lawrence does seem okay.
Now where the f***'s my medicine... ah, found it.

Danny Mills - what an utter piece of shit.

I still have an abiding dislike of Nigel De Jong after he almost maimed the top player of my local club. He did play some quality minutes for City and I understand that's just the way he plays. But I am still bitter about it. Other than that, Adebayor and Craig Bellamy were never my favorites.

Last edited:
Never been a big fan of Iheanacho. Loved the fact we had an academy graduate in our team but he came across as really cocky at times last season. Running away from the team to go and celebrate on his own as if he's just scored a wonder goal and saying in post match interviews the goals he scored were "amazing" when they were just tap ins that the team put on a plate for him. He didn't even acknowledge the players who passed to him for some of those goals. He seemed to have an air of arrogance at points, which is totally expected by young players who just broke into the first team but he really grated on me at times.
Comes across as pretty pathetic this post, if you knew anything about the lad, based on the interviews he has given it's the complete opposite.
Robbie Fowler
Steve McMinimum
Danny Mills.

Also so have an irrational dislike of Raheem Sterling.

Based on?

Peter Scmeichel - I never felt he wanted to be here. We were just a convenient postcode.

Not checking 12 pages but Dennis fucking Law, you played for us first you utter wanker, dry those those tears you had for relegating (I know he didn't really) the scummy ****s.

Can't say I> have ever heard him mention us in a nice tone, despite him joining us twice.

Nasri, an utter coward of a player.

Andrew "Andy" Cole, face like a slapped arse twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.