Match of the Day - 2016/17

First highlights I've seen. Wasn't sure at the stadium about a couple of things, but one thing that is now clear is their goal.

That was offside. It's interfering with play and why Cabellero doesn't save it.

Not sure about Sterling one, he went down easy but that is thanks to the referees not giving him stone wall penalties. They encourage it, period. Their own fault.

Kolarov at the end wasn't a foul. It's clever, he does that sometimes. The ball was also moving. And yes it was 15 yards further back. But clement can fuck off using that as a gripe. Your team should defend better than they did, you had more than enough bodies.

Also Gary Kneville is clearly the brother with the brain cell. Either that or Phil has had far too much reefer.

I too thought in the ground Kolarov got lucky with that, it wasn't really a foul, maybe a soft one. But that rolling ball comment. The ball stopped rolling the moment it was kicked. At least that's how I saw it from CB. I don't see the problem of it taken further back and in history it hasn't been a problem at all.

Media stitch up. Didn't dwell too much on the Mata challenge, but watching the analysis of our game you might be forgiven if you thought we'd lost. I'm surprised they didn't run the Sterling "dive" over and over.

The place was bouncing or was I dreaming...

It was a weird atmosphere from the TV. the crowd was electric when we were going forward and creating a chance, but the rest of the time, when we had the ball at the CBs or Yaya in midfield and we were building up play it seemed dead.

The problem was with 85% possession there was nothing from the Swansea lot to play off.

I was fuming after watching that. How come they didn't discuss/debate the Stirling yellow card (or was it a Pen !)
You just know, any other team, that's all they would of concentrated on.

I didn't hear clement moaning about Olson taking every throw in ten yards from where they should have been...

It was a weird atmosphere from the TV. the crowd was electric when we were going forward and creating a chance, but the rest of the time, when we had the ball at the CBs or Yaya in midfield and we were building up play it seemed dead.

The problem was with 85% possession there was nothing from the Swansea lot to play off.

It was quiet when City were probing Swansea's back ten, but fine when we got into attacking positions & pretty good at the end when we were chasing the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.