Man Flu

I've got the sniffles, poor me :(

The Moon is with you brother.
Wrap up and quarantine yourself from the outside world which is sadly getting dirtier by the dozen with bad hygeine practices raining supreme.
We visited little Burnley for our tribal kill today and I saw a fishmonger in the fish mongers lick and suck his fingers after eating his buttie.
Yes it is his fish until we buy it but imagine if he then gets hold of the finny haddock for your tea or starts mauling his cod row.
This is how bacteria and viruses are spread and what may have struck me down.
Its not acceptable and if you see this then do speak out.
Same with those that sneeze into their hand and then contaminate everything in site with their nasties because they do not know what a fooking tap is.

I visited my locum earlier and he was astounded how I even made it to his surgery.
He was more happy to do me a home visit if I needed further assistance.
It's the malingering wastrels and the hypochondriacal fookwits that ruin home visits for genuine sick old people like you Taxi he said.
I got beechams powders some vic vapour rub and as requested some viral blockers.
I also got an injection as I was hyperventilating on reaching on reaching the consulting room because I got myself lathered and proper worked up.
My core temperature was in excess of 40c and when he was reading it I saw that all too familier look in his eyes.
Thanks for seeing me doc I signed with hand gestures as I still could not speak properly.
He said it was ok and a pleasure to actually treat someone who was sick for once !

Last edited by a moderator:
My most sincere commiserations Mr. Taximania. I am just starting to recover after a nasty bout of the flu, been almost a fortnight since I first went down with it and now it has eased into what one could describe as a mere heavy cold. Paracetamol and hot drinks of freshly sliced lemon sweetened with honey were my medication. Hope you recover swiftly.

Rare I get I'll but got that norovirus two weeks go. Up there with stomach flu for me.

Still struggle the most woth glandular fever, it's more the fatigue is a killer rather than being under the weather

xdv48h.jpg

Can't stop laughing at this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.