Sales Criteria Huddersfield (Away)

Some of the ticket office staff are right stubborn fuckers. Last season after we moved from the East stand level 2 (price went up to £1500) we ended up in Level 3, my mate has vertigo and we asked if there were any level 2 seats left. Also one of our four was going through radiotherapy and the walk to the third tier made him knackered. I spoke to three of the staff who were adamant there were no seats left at all for anywhere on Level 2 apart from the odd single one. We needed 4, out of desperation I rang again and a lovely lad called Charlie (Norwich fan!) was sympathetic to our needs and with a wave of his wand got us 4 seats in the CB Level 2, they were a bit more expensive but for my mate with Cancer he let him have the seat for the same price as Level 3, well done to Charlie but others really didn't give a fuck.
Good to hear some empathy and common sense prevailing. Aren't the ticket sellers outsourced to somewhere in Nottingham? Whenever I've called up they've given the impression that they could be selling tickets on behalf of any number of clubs.

Good to hear some empathy and common sense prevailing. Aren't the ticket sellers outsourced to somewhere in Nottingham? Whenever I've called up they've given the impression that they could be selling tickets on behalf of any number of clubs.
Maybe, but I rang and spoke to Customer Services Staff direct on site at the Stadium, upstairs at the Club outlet.

Happy ending, have had an email off City apologising for the 'misunderstanding' ( they also rang me & apologised too incidentally ).
Further good news they are also reimbursing any others in a similar position.
Common sense prevailed in the end.
Am going to send thanks to Sue Beaumont at Huddersfield for her help & advice , not even sure if she may have been in touch with our ticket office.
servlet.ImageServer

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for the delay in response, we have liaised with Huddersfield and there has been a miscommunication in the information.

The correct pricing is 60+ therefore being 60 years old do qualify.

We have refunded the £10 to your account in which the payment was made.

This will be with you in 3-5 working days. We have rectified this error with any other supporters who have been charged incorrectly.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologise for any confusion.

I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. You can also follow us on Twitter @ManCityHelp

Kind Regards

Hannah

Supporter Services

servlet.ImageServer

Some of the ticket office staff are right stubborn fuckers. Last season after we moved from the East stand level 2 (price went up to £1500) we ended up in Level 3, my mate has vertigo and we asked if there were any level 2 seats left. Also one of our four was going through radiotherapy and the walk to the third tier made him knackered. I spoke to three of the staff who were adamant there were no seats left at all for anywhere on Level 2 apart from the odd single one. We needed 4, out of desperation I rang again and a lovely lad called Charlie (Norwich fan!) was sympathetic to our needs and with a wave of his wand got us 4 seats in the CB Level 2, they were a bit more expensive but for my mate with Cancer he let him have the seat for the same price as Level 3, well done to Charlie but others really didn't give a fuck.

Remember when they insisted they had sent my Juventus away ticket to the correct address after changing it. Hours on the phone with no solution ended up in me going to the first address and low and behold they'd sent it there!

I wish they allocated a small selection of tickets for fans who don't have season tickets and memberships etc, but have a strong ticket history. Some of us have no chance of ever getting to an away game.

I wish they allocated a small selection of tickets for fans who don't have season tickets and memberships etc, but have a strong ticket history. Some of us have no chance of ever getting to an away game.
Palace and West Ham were both on open sale

Charlie is a cracking lad and very helpful.

Proving a popular tie this,being local and 3PM.
Is it likely to go down to 12k pts ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.