Bournemouth v City post match

Yet another clean sheet for big Willy. How did Quinn give Sterling MOM yes he was very good but Merlin ran the show

Enjoyed the Sky coverage immensely tonight for a change, especially that fan alternating abusing Gary Neville and Maureen. Microphone was brilliantly positioned!!

Just because it can happen doesn't make a prediction like that any less ludicrous.

It's the equivalent to saying I think I could have a heartattack sometime after I turn 65.

Not sure it's that ludicrous. We've lost three of our last six away games, conceding four twice. The three we've won have been against teams in the bottom half. Three of our next four away games are Arsenal, Chelsea and Southampton. Don't want to be pessimistic, but equally not going to get carried away just yet.

City fans were excellent tonight. You could hear them all game loud and proud. Great result.

Yeah, it was. It wasn't a ludicrous suggestion though, I think it's quite plausible. Hopefully we've turned a corner in the last few weeks, but the fixtures have been favourable. Stiffer challenges lie ahead.

Unfortunately it is borne out of what they want to happen.

Yes, we give them reason to think it but we have improved defensively of late.

The constant changing of the back four doesn't help, of course, but I think Pep is beginning to understand this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.