Bournemouth v City post match

great result tonight. everyone played well. we really are lucky with the manager and players we have.

watched it in the pub tonight, one fella sat near me would not stop moaning all game it was like being at the etihad.

Another impressive performance imo.

I can see it starting to look / feel like it should, and importantly, how Pep wants it.

Looks like the players are learning how to move 'together' in all phases, how to win the ball back when out of possession and how to 'spring' when the counter is on.

Still to much pissing about in tight defensive areas for me but I've noticed the defenders (Stones particularly) are learning to 'show' and make angles to give the defender with the ball better options.

And lets have it right, when Silva is allowed the freedom to boss fuck out of a midfield, he really does boss fuck out of a midfield. Absolutely peerless when he's properly on it.

If we get within 6 of Chelsea they may well shit their knickers and game well and truly on. Game at theirs could be colossal.
COULD be colossal?

Sané is so dangerous making those runs into.the box, close to unstoppable. We need to use it more at 0-0 imo.

Very solid once we got the 2nd, Stones improved a lot as the game went on.
Stones looks poor atm in general, seems to have regressed from his Everton days.

Last edited:
Stones? Poor? Regressed?

Give over.

He played superbly well tonight.
Bag of nerves 1st half, never got his angles right when going long and kept playing it into negative areas when he wasn't miskicking it out of play, improved 2nd half but shouldn't be ahead of Otemendi atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.