What was the first City forum you used?

Vital Man City.
Used to be good til it imploded over Mancini in early 2010 when most of best posters left to form MCFC Forum.

noely said:
Just had a look on bluewatch looks like hardly anyone bothers shame

OB remember the match against bluemoon at platt lane

As I said if it wasn't for few of us it would already be gone which as you say would be a shame

Yes remember it well mate lol

Ted Knott it would have been.
Yep - that was him.

Jesus - I know city fans look on the bleak side but he positively revelled in it.

Does he post on here?

My money's on urmston.

the bugger's still alive.

the other morning, in the midst of a fairly serious conversation with my mother over a pot of tea,
my ears were suddenly alerted to his name, in the background,
being spoken by a disc jockey on some shitey radio station she was listening to,
"smooth fm" or summat,
one of those crappy shows where people send requests for the songs to be played.

ted knott had requested "glad all over" because it reminded him of a city game.

Blueheaven, you can still log in and view the membership list and user names but since the founder (Lin ?) passed away in 2012, the board is defunct.

I used to be a regular on bbc's 606 forum. I mainly stuck to the city section but it was fun to troll some United fans sometimes.

606 back in the day, held on till they made some really dreadful changes with the external moderation. Didn't like here when just reading it but eventually moved over. Considering how long ago most forums peaked (including this one) it's impressive it's still going at this level.

The original Blueview back in the day before Rivals. I'm certain I was on an off shoot called the Bluemoon Bar frequented by the likes of Dabz, Piston Blue and ClairePartyRing who was CityGal123 at the time. There was the odd floater off here back in the day who used to pop in from time to time. I could be wrong but I'm sure I ended up looking on here when a link was provided to the thread about the legends that went to the Faroe Islands to watch us against EB/Streymor on a boat. Think I actually signed up when Marco was rubbing his magic ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.