Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Comparing the slippers that pass for boots today to what they were back in the seventies, I wonder if there's a need for a redesign?

Comparing the slippers that pass for boots today to what they were back in the seventies, I wonder if there's a need for a redesign?
Trouble is unless a law is brought in a boot weighing only slightly more due to protection would cost half a yard of pace.

You would think though that clubs in general would get together, the monies paid to injured players with foot issues must be massive (sorry) over a season or so across the top teams.

My mate who imarched the game with called the injury. He saw what looked like blood on the sock and wondered if the bone had pierced the skin. Not sure if that's what happened but such a shame.

Do you really think he'd have walked off the pitch if that happened?
Do you not think he'd have looked slightly more concerned and in pain if his bone was sticking out of his foot?

Do you really think he'd have walked off the pitch if that happened?
Do you not think he'd have looked slightly more concerned and in pain if his bone was sticking out of his foot?

There wasn't even blood, it was just some pink fluff from his pink boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.