Moorside

At times I thought I was watching Kevin and Perry! They certainly gave her a cop out with the scared girlfriend rubbish. She set it up for the money and no other reason. Was surprised they didn't mention the threatening rules she'd left the poor little lass with while she was being hidden.

This turned into awful television. We watched the last 20 minutes laughing at the terrible acting and script.

My favourite part was where she stormed though the estate, shovel in hand, then put shovel down and just pulled the tree up with her hands. We were in stitches.

Horribly acted and they went out of their way to paint the main character as some sort of great person rather than a gullible peasant.

At times I thought I was watching Kevin and Perry! They certainly gave her a cop out with the scared girlfriend rubbish. She set it up for the money and no other reason. Was surprised they didn't mention the threatening rules she'd left the poor little lass with while she was being hidden.

I was thinking a cross between Vicky Pollard and Waynetta Slob.

With regards to the lack of Rag shirts on show; I was saying to my brother that it was surprising that the BBC didn't put City shirts on them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.