Recommendations Family Holidays??

Clubmac isnt to bad in Alcudia. Its a large hotel complex with free entry into a large waterpark next door. Takes about 15 minutes to walk into Alcudia, and there's a free bus which runs every half an hour. There is a large outdoor arena for the evening entertainment, and lots for the kids to do during the day.

Clubmac isnt to bad in Alcudia. Its a large hotel complex with free entry into a large waterpark next door. Takes about 15 minutes to walk into Alcudia, and there's a free bus which runs every half an hour. There is a large outdoor arena for the evening entertainment, and lots for the kids to do during the day.

Me and the Mrs took the grandkids there about 10 years ago and had a great time, all inclusive, good food and entertainment. Alcudia is a really nice resort, only downside is, it is a bit of a way from Palma airport iirc it took about 90 mins on a coach. Would recommend Club Mac though, kids will love it esp the waterpark

Me and the Mrs took the grandkids there about 10 years ago and had a great time, all inclusive, good food and entertainment. Alcudia is a really nice resort, only downside is, it is a bit of a way from Palma airport iirc it took about 90 mins on a coach. Would recommend Club Mac though, kids will love it esp the waterpark
It doesnt take as long now. They have a dual carriageway come motorway which takes you most of the way. I think it took us about 50 minutes.

Bonaire in cala bona is amazing - but expensive.
If you can afford it and it isn't fully booked which it often is then go there

Papagayo Arena hotel in Lanzarote is good as is the Rubicon Palace.

Both in Playa Blanca which is the best resort for me.

Cheers glad you mentioned Playa Blanca. We stayed at the Barcelo in Costa Teguise last year and enjoyed it.

Rubicon Palace is on our list (my mate took his kid there the other year and recommended it), I have seen one called Elba Lanzarote Village in Playa Blanca as well but my misses doesn't like the sound of Playa Blanca (her mates said its too quiet) Hard to please my misses.

As long as there is a couple of bars and restaurants and shops for the misses I don't see what the problem is.

Cheers for recommendation

Ironically we are going to Playa Blanca in August, the Hotel Club Playa Blanca with free entry into the waterpark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.