New Kit Deal - Under Armour?

If the CEO is pro Trump, then I don't think our owners would entertain anything to do with UA, especially as the Nike CEO has openly criticised Trumps Muslim Ban
He's not banned Muslims it's a ban from certain countries it doesn't include the UAE for example

Not wanting to speak on everyone's behalf but I can only presume that the vast majority of us are perplexed by Trump's Presidency.

He gets wall-to-wall coverage on many websites we visit daily.

I'd like to think that Trump news, or Trump topics, should be kept in the appropriate thread in Off Topic, not on the Bluemoon Forum, and not on a Thread related to Kit contracts.

We all need some escapism.

Cheers.

Going back to the kits. Adidas for me. And I'd rather see umbro back than under armour. Adidas merchandise is different class.

Not wanting to speak on everyone's behalf but I can only presume that the vast majority of us are perplexed by Trump's Presidency.

He gets wall-to-wall coverage on many websites we visit daily.

I'd like to think that Trump news, or Trump topics, should be kept in the appropriate thread in Off Topic, not on the Bluemoon Forum, and not on a Thread related to Kit contracts.

We all need some escapism.

Cheers.

Yeah, agreed. Let's keep this thread about kits. There's a separate thread in Off Topic for discussing Trump.

Under Armour's credit rating was just lowered to junk. There is talk that in a few years there is a small chance they might be bought out by Nike or maybe even go under. I don't think they will but it is obvious they have bet a lot that their kit deals and sponsorships will translate into big earnings. I mean, they put A LOT of money out there very quickly. Being under Nike's yoke sucks but it will be interesting to see what happens in the next few years.

Last edited:
Any new info any bluemoon members heard about a rumoured new kit deal? There is a member Richards30 who mentioned in the summer we are due to announce a new bigger kit deal unfortunately with NIKE. is Richards30 reliable?

Cheers,

If you look how much Chelsea and Spurs will be getting from wearing the Nike brand in the near future, we should be looking to negotiate a much better deal than we are currently getting from our current kit deal. I'd love to see us wear Umbro again, but it's virtually impossible that they will be able to offer the money that others kit manufacturers like Under Armour, Puma or Adidas may be prepared to offer.

Don't care who the fuck makes our kits... as long as we don't get shite like Nike have fobbed us off with this season... Sky Blue shirts, white shorts always! Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.