Huddersfield v City post match

The one thing that bugs me about these games, is the fact our young players do not even get a sniff..... Until we start giving some of these guys a chance, they will never progress..... I sound like a broken record, but Pep needs to be throwing Garcia etc into these games.

Would have been nice to see a few in.

Stones needed to be more progressive with the football. He's playing in a 20 yard area when the ball is at his feet. His choice of pass was often the wrong one and for a ball playing centre back, I don't think he played through the lines enough.

He wasnt aggressive enough, and didn't win enough 50/50s or aerial battles. Had a couple of good headed chances as well where the connection wasn't clean enough.

There is a top quality centre half in there, but at the moment he's prone to some really dizzy performances

+1

Said the same to me lad today. Puts unnecessary pressure on our backs with choice of ball.

The one thing that bugs me about these games, is the fact our young players do not even get a sniff..... Until we start giving some of these guys a chance, they will never progress..... I sound like a broken record, but Pep needs to be throwing Garcia etc into these games.

I agree with that. Garcia only currently.

Fernando and Bravo our two best players.

In today's game yes. Wouldn't want to have them in the league yet though. They need to improve in training and fight their way back. I read a post someone wanted Bravo for Monaco 1st leg. It's deleted now so I guess sense came.

Only way to describe it was abject for the first 60 minutes. Sergio fought which I appreciated but seems reluctant to shoot. Had one moment where he was carrying it sideways at the edge of the box and I just kept waiting for him to shoot but he eventually laid it off.

Disconcerting that no one outside Kevin knows how to find space.

Unless Rags or Arse draw we'll be the BBC TV replay methinks.

Only way to describe it was abject for the first 60 minutes. Sergio fought which I appreciated but seems reluctant to shoot. Had one moment where he was carrying it sideways at the edge of the box and I just kept waiting for him to shoot but he eventually laid it off.

Disconcerting that no one outside Kevin knows how to find space.

I think the rag **** reffing got in his head.

Not sure why but that performance today has really pissed me off. dunno if its to do with what I was expecting. I've not felt like this after a game for ages. the atmosphere in our end was shit, the team was shit, everything was shit. was decent before the game in the 2 pubs in Huddersfield though, that wasn't shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.