Huddersfield v City post match

Drab and Navas well he is just a waste of time. Nice to tick that off my away days
f9d8ec3156415c953a381a0e2ea14424.jpg

Just seen the Aguero chance again (the one in the first half when the keeper was in no-mans land, and Aguero put too much on the ball)

At the time, I thought it was all a bit rushed, but now I've seen it on TV, he should have scored.
Agree. I thought tab te time he should have scored. Really wasn't a difficult chance for a player of his quality.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but did anyone else see a bottle of water apparently being thrown at our subs who were warming up in the second half?

It looked like they were showered with water and the bottle had to be removed from the pitch.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but did anyone else see a bottle of water apparently being thrown at our subs who were warming up in the second half?

It looked like they were showered with water and the bottle had to be removed from the pitch.

Was sterling apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.