Talksport

Why anyone would listen to this station anytime is beyond me, but the boiled bollock is a whole new level, i would rather stick my cock in a wasps nest than listen to that **** first thing in a morning.

Steady on, i dont know about that.

Can't help themselves, got to get a raggy reference into everything.[/QUOTE]

I know i count how many times they mention the t**ts in the morning, from leaving our house to getting to work,
its like you said what ever they are talking about the scum always get a reference.

Brazil can't have too long left. You'd don't see to many people his age carrying that timber about.
A good mate of mine used to play with him at QPR, he says Brazil was a really funny fella. Anyway, my pal bumped into "The Moose" at a recent game and asked after The Boiled Bollock. Apparently everyone at Talk Sport is just waiting for the call saying "Alan won't be coming in this morning as he's been found dead, face down in a pool of vomit"

A good mate of mine used to play with him at QPR, he says Brazil was a really funny fella. Anyway, my pal bumped into "The Moose" at a recent game and asked after The Boiled Bollock. Apparently everyone at Talk Sport is just waiting for the call saying "Alan won't be coming in this morning as he's been found dead, face down in a pool of vomit"

you left the foot-long dildo hanging out of his arse!

I'll wager Jim "I Love Rangers but never show it" White will be doing boiled bollocks slots permanently soon with that fat rag "Fierce Hungry" twat moving to his 10am show before the years out.

The Sun on Radio.

The Boiled bollock (Brazil) is having another holiday this week,that coont Eamon Holmes on tomorrow morning they are desperate.

Well they said they needed someone "big enough" to sit in Brazil's chair and in Holmes they've found the right man, the fat cúnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.