Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play him RW and he's the best RW in the world. Play him as a false 9 and he's the best false 9 in the world. Play him as an attacking midfielder and he'll be the best attacking midfielder in the world. The lad is fucking brilliant, the best player I've ever seen by a distance. His ridiculous goal scoring ability makes people overlook the fact that he's as good a creative player as there is in world football, made all the more deadly by the fact that opposition have to worry about him running past them and scoring himself.

Truth

Is he unsettled? Unlikely but I suspect this might be the first time that other options might actually start to be considered. Although I imagine that who is coaching going forward and a return to a possession based approach will figure into things too. He's blaugrana through & through but even Pep left as a player when he thought it was the right time

Still believe he stays but the first time there is some doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.