Pellegrini to Arsenal..

Most of the people sniping at Pellers on here make those clowns on Arsenal Fan TV appear reasonable...

I don't think Arsenal will appoint Pellegrini. Their board is greedy and unambitious regardless of gooners fans desire for top line trophies. They'll appoint someone who they think will continue Wenger's policy of guaranteeing top 4 status and champions league cash. Keeps the ball rolling. I am so happy, in that rarified state of supporting a team with aspirations above that.

I don't think Arsenal will appoint Pellegrini. Their board is greedy and unambitious regardless of gooners fans desire for top line trophies. They'll appoint someone who they think will continue Wenger's policy of guaranteeing top 4 status and champions league cash. Keeps the ball rolling. I am so happy, in that rarified state of supporting a team with aspirations above that.

To be honest that sounds like Pellegrini, he is a fine coach but pragmatic also. In fact the more i think of it he is closer to Wenger than most coaches, more than that even; what the board wants, imo.

Sanchez has been keeping them afloat, superb player that he is. Could Pelligrini keep him motivated and fit amongst Arsenal's other stars when they're over worked? Don't forget Pelligrini played our two best midfielders, Silva and Toure and flogged them to death when they were hardly fit for purpose a lot of the games and playing through injuries.

To be fair he'll do a better job than Wenger, who has been inexcusably bad for the last fifteen years. Arsenal just need a change.

So winning the league and cup first season wasn't good enough. The man deserves some respect.
Won it with Bobby Manc's team which gradually got worse the longer he was here. Was responsible for players being over weight and didn't work hard enough, same tactics week in week out, and the semi final performance v Madrid was a disgrace, the players weren't motivated. He only kept his job, into the third season, as we were waiting for Pep. If he was as good, as some on here seem to believe then why wasn't there any job offers? Like I said nice man that's it

Why has Wegner been inexcusably bad?
A complete failure to make any sort of progress and a blank refusal to draw on Arsenal's plentiful financial resources in any meaningful way. No other big club would stick with such a consistently mediocre manager for that long, despite the fans gradually turning on him. He has been surviving off of credit in the bank from the Invincibles season for far too long now.

Won it with Bobby Manc's team gradually got worse the long he was here was responsible for players being over weight and didn't work hard enough same tactics week in week out the semi final performance v Madrid was a disgrace the players weren't motivated and he only kept his job into the third season as we were waiting for Pep If he was as good as some on here seem to believe then why wasn't there any job offers. Like I said nice man that's it

The players were responsible for that. He's not a babysitter.

Pellegrini's career record suggests that he is one of the best in the world. Wenger's career record over the last fifteen years suggests that he is nothing more than mediocre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.