Monaco (h) Pre-match (team news page 26).

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to follow:
Listen on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC local radio; text commentary on the BBC Sport website

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany will not face Monaco in Tuesday's Champions League last-16 first-leg tie.

The Belgian defender, 30, is still recovering after injuring his knee against Crystal Palace in November.

City boss Pep Guardiola will decide on Tuesday whether to start Claudio Bravo or Willy Caballero in goal.

Monaco midfielder Gabriel Boschilia is out with the cruciate ligament injury that is set to sideline him for the rest of the season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39030973

i think guardiola will show the size of his balls and drop agüero again.

i'm only basing it on how i saw agüero's reactions at the weekend.
each time he didn't put away an opportunity to score he was a picture of frustration.
to me, it was if he knew he was being given a chance to prove himself for monaco and was failing the audition.

Leaving him out away at Barca was one thing, dropping him in a 2 leg home match would surely signal the end.

I think he's been talking him up and expect he'll start - and score :)

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but quick ticketing question ?
Like a total muppet I've set off and forgotten my paper ticket (not pdf printed unfortunately) ... do I have any chance of getting it reissued at the ticket office today or should I be looking to buy another ?

Like a total muppet I've set off and forgotten my paper ticket (not pdf printed unfortunately) ... do I have any chance of getting it reissued at the ticket office today or should I be looking to buy another ?
Try ringing the ticket office and explaining the situation, if you have your booking confirmation you might be alright.

Think it is going to be a hard one tonight, Monaco seem to be a good team from what I have seen, not the easy tie I thought when they were drawn out of the bag.

1-1 tonight
2-2 at Monaco
Or something like that, just not as easy

Yeah, if you get down to the ticket office they should re-issue you a new one.

We had exactly the same, they sent the PDF to us to print and take to the game but we dont have a printer... So they told us bring the email and personal details to the ticket office and they will sort us out.

Phone them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.