Replay date now Wednesday 1st March 7.45pm

Sorted out my lads ticket as there was an issue apparently with his card on the cup scheme today about 11.45. no mention of any changes when I did that.

He's had to change his leave in Oxford it's not on first anyone travelling.

Still at least it gives an extra day for promo stuff in the sun, so all is well in moneyland.

FFS. Sorted cover at work for Tuesday game that we shouldn't even be playing then they fucking change it. Bollocks to them, if anyone knows anyone who genuinely can't afford to go send me a PM and I will sort out getting a paper ticket to you free of charge as like many people, I have a life away from football and am sick of being fucked about by TV companies.

I planned on City having a game on 1st March hoping there would be no replay in the City or Blackburn games, so it righted itself in the end for me.

City had to be Tuesday by default to accommodate United's possible replay on Wednesday due to the cup final.

Tuesday gave 5 days to recover for Sunderland after a 9 day rest so suited City better, probably rest 2 or 3 more players now.

Pathetic by coty, huddersfield and them ****s at the bbc, annuce it's the 28th take money for the tickets then change the date. all 3 are acting like wankers to fans on this one, I know one lad who cannot go on weds (flying on holiday) was gonna let another mate use his ticket but as they annoinced it was tues the other lad got a ticket last night, alright not as major a those booking tavel/days off but still wasting people time and money

What would BBC have done if there were no replays?

Shown reruns of dads army probably, expect they didn't want to disrupt some z list celebraty hops for red nose and eastenders or aome other such shite that they would have fucked off if ot was the rags or scousers.

****s ****s ****s and yes the bbc deserve to have the ban on that word up here lifted in their case

Shite, just seen this ! Booked half day Tuesday off. But can''t make the game on Wed. I'm in the cup scheme, so that'll be two empty seats (me & my lad) for the seat counters, ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.