Talksport

I think what this morning showed is that Holmes is your typical rag. He didn't talk about last night's game because he knows fuck all about football. Yeah he can talk about the glory days and the personalities but ask him to try and evaluate a game. Brazil may talk about us through gritted teeth but at least he can discuss tactics and individual performances. Holmes is fucking clueless.

I was listening to it just before 8am and couldn't believe that the main discussion was surrounding the frickin Brits. I honestly changed station a couple of times thinking my car's DAB had fucked up.

Surely they can get a stand in sports presenter rather than that prick Holmes.

I'm done with Talksport, it's always biased but I like listening to talk shows rather than music and Sport is perfect for me but not now. It's a joke.

We were involved in a record breaking CL game last night and their narrative is were shit at the back. ****s.

I tuned in about 8:10 'Utd Utd Utd rooney!'
Even the fucking trailers had Rooney scoring!
Turned off put back on 8:55
Utd Utd etc.....

MU Radio is alive and kicking.
Can't stand Shoutyman...
" have you heard my trailers?
They're really funny...aren't they ?

Might listen to H&J for a bit later, at least they get to go games!

Or........I might rub my arse with a house brick!

Laughed out loud at fat count. We will ask Rachel Riley if Rooney will stay at the swamp.
No fan of Jim White but at least he is showing us respect for the result.
You can hear that he thought it was a special night for City.

Just sent this into their complaints department. I'll keep you posted

Dear sir/madam
I've been bombarded with complaints - I'm editor of a well known football forum website - about your stations unashamed bias towards all things Man United for years now so I thought I'd listen this morning after a British team gloriously won in the Champions League last night, coming from behind twice and scoring 5 times against one of the on form teams in Europe. I've listened for two hours now and am absolutely staggered. Firstly I was shocked to here a well known United fan presenter singing over a caller "woke up this morning feeling fine" which is the current favorite song of the United fans. I thought OK that's strange but let's carry on. The Man United love in continued... all talk about their match in the "not good enough for the Champs Lg" Shield. Then talk of Wayne Rooney. I missed the 9am sports headlines and the apparent interview with United fan Rachael Reilly. Move forward to 9.30 and the first two words in the sport bulletin were ..... Manchester United!! Followed by Leicester's match in the Champs League, a mention of the Championship match tonight and a rugby story. Not one mention of last nights match. 2 hours and not ONE mention of Man City's incredible win. Not one mention. I have to agree with my readers/posters that there is a unashamed agenda against their club. I understand totally with the job I'm in about appealing to your main audience, but that was a total disgrace for a so called impartial radio statio. I reach over a million readers and contributors a week and will be sure to be making this subject about your station a priority subject. In my view it's totally unprofessional and amateurish. You are meant to be a national broadcaster. Rest assured I'll be listening for the rest of the day to back up my up coming article.
I bet you don't get a reply.
Brilliant points though

Sits in chair with a smug grin content in the knowledge that I have not listened to that shite for at least 2 years and that nowt has changed since I said farewell and tried to get a life.

irish eamon broke out in utd song for no reason , " woke up this morning feeling fine " over someone talking , ignorant get
Someone just told me that the journalist he was singing over stopped for a second and said Eamon how do you manage to turn everything onto man utd, is this true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.