Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in China they wouldn't, he could conceivably move there after seeing out his Barca contract and get something absolutely ridiculous like €1.5m a week. I think the sponsors would be the reason the really top players are unlikely to go though, they'll want them playing in the champions league.
Also he's already minted, there is really no need to go somewhere just for the money and he'll get paid a fortune wherever he goes. Ibrahimovic is in his mid 30's and the PL still had £300k a week waiting for him and he's not half the player Messi is

Also he's already minted, there is really no need to go somewhere just for the money and he'll get paid a fortune wherever he goes. Ibrahimovic is in his mid 30's and the PL still had £300k a week waiting for him and he's not half the player Messi is
That's the rags though, they pay any old shite that kind of money, look at Shrek :) Agree he'll get a fortune wherever he goes, especially if he sees out his Barca contract.

Pep dropped Aguero recently because he's lack of workrate and not pressure opponents defend.
is there any logical point City are going to sign Messi who are going to be 30 years old in the summer,
and are much more worse than Aguero in term of work rate and defend as a team?

Messi I believe will leave Catalan but I don't think he'd be coming here. Adidas will lure him away. Well I hope I am wrong but this is what I see happening in future. Messi going to United will be a shock for us but if you think logically it make sense.

Messi I believe will leave Catalan but I don't think he'd be coming here. Adidas will lure him away. Well I hope I am wrong but this is what I see happening in future. Messi going to United will be a shock for us but if you think logically it make sense.

Messi working with mourinho when he could work with pep, nah not happening .

No. Obviously he'd favor Pep. But think logically here, do you think Adidas will allow him to move to another Nike team? I don't think so. Look at Beckham. He moved to Real, Ac Milan and then finally flew to US for LA Galaxy. All Adidas teams. When players turn 30, I believe adidas has some sort of clause in those contracts. I am saying again, I hope I am wrong. I really want to see Messi in blue! :D

No. Obviously he'd favor Pep. But think logically here, do you think Adidas will allow him to move to another Nike team? I don't think so. Look at Beckham. He moved to Real, Ac Milan and then finally flew to US for LA Galaxy. All Adidas teams. When players turn 30, I believe adidas has some sort of clause in those contracts. I am saying again, I hope I am wrong. I really want to see Messi in blue! :D

I suspect Messi would be in a position to make his own career decisions, rather than having Adidas dictate them to him. I think it's unlikely that he'd opt for United over City. Still think he'll remain at Barcelona though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.