Referees/Officials

Dunno how you guys can claim a penalty on Kun.
He dived before contact. Wich is really bad played, cause if he didn't it was 100% a penalty.
The fact that a lot of refs would have allowed a penalty doesn't mean it was actually a penalty. I would have say the exact same thing on the others side.

Indead, Falcao deserved a red card for me. That's the only one thing last night.
Foul on Glik on the 3rd, maybe outside on the first but i'm glad that they allowed to attacking side in a hard situation like this one.

Just blame it on kun for the penalty, not on the ref.

I reffed at a decent level and if that was not a Penalty then I have never seen one in all my days .I was so angry that after screaming at the TV for a few minutes I turned it off and refuse to watch a game where we had 11 + 6 officials against us .Yes I missed what I am led to believe was a great game but I just refused to watch us being blatantly robbed cheated and any other word you may wish to enter anymore.EUFA & Gill can go Fek themselves .How long is this going to be allowed to continue
Sadly this is one of the reasons why I ditched the CL games, sometimes I'm cutting off my nose to spite my face.

I never thought after being and still being a S/C holder for almost 45 years barring a couple when the CSA had me and I couldn't afford it that I'd ever by choice miss games.

I still do all home games and am in the other 2 cup schemes which to be fair also have in my opinion bent officials both on and off the pitch but the treatment of the club and fans in particular the Moscow fiasco did for me.

After missing the best 2 performances this season I think I'll probably fall on my sword next season and boooo like fuck when I'm there.

It's going to be discussed at UEFA HQ this week. The heads of the referees committee (Mr Gill), the standards committee (D. Gill) and the disciplinary committee (David Gill) will meet and decide what to do.
10 year European ban for us then...

Against the grain but I thought Sergio was on his way down before he got to the keeper and then trailed his leg to force the contact

That is exactly what happened in my opinion ( with the aid of slow motion) , but at full speed it was a pen all day long , Utd v Monaco ... Pen and Red 100% , Last night was 6.1 esq ,,,The ref did his best/worst but we were relentless...

That is exactly what happened in my opinion ( with the aid of slow motion) , but at full speed it was a pen all day long , Utd v Monaco ... Pen and Red 100% , Last night was 6.1 esq ,,,The ref did his best/worst but we were relentless...

At full speed y, totally.

Tho you guys can't complain. Full speed, first and last goal (sané think he is when he celebrate) are outside, tho they didn't whistle it, and they were right to do it since there was no outside and there is an obvious foul on glik on the 3rd.

It's exactly the same for Kun. Full speed, it is a penalty 9 times out of 10, but with the replay, it's effectively a dive and a yellow card for Aguero.

Tho you guys can't complain. Full speed, first and last goal (sané think he is when he celebrate) are outside, tho they didn't whistle it, and they were right to do it since there was no outside and there is an obvious foul on glik on the 3rd.

It's exactly the same for Kun. Full speed, it is a penalty 9 times out of 10, but with the replay, it's effectively a dive and a yellow card for Aguero.
Both those goals were onside. Neither scorer was ahead of the ball at the time it was played.

I don't know what you game you were watching or whether you are a rag on the wind up. We should have had two penalties and I think the only person who thought your penalty was one was the official behind the net. None of our goals were offside, close yet but not offside. As for the phantom foul on Glik - you really are having a laugh

Also, for their penalty, the assistant actually flags as Falcao is marginally offside - ref then blows and raises his arm for an indirect free kick. They, mysteriously, a penalty to Monaco is given. How on earth does that work?!?

Also, for their penalty, the assistant actually flags as Falcao is marginally offside - ref then blows and raises his arm for an indirect free kick. They, mysteriously, a penalty to Monaco is given. How on earth does that work?!?
Did the ref think the liner was flagging for a penalty - I can't imagine how as that is a different sign. Must be because they are bent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.