Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
His agent trying to push a united deal through

Not surprised.
Mendes, Mourinho... U know.

I think there will be no more until we know who is the french champ. Maybe we will keep him. He is on the moove every summer since he is here. He made a hudge impact on his first 20 mn with us (vs Leverkusen in champions league 2014), since then, scouts from all over Europe watching him.

But I really think City is the best choice for him before leaving to Barca where he belong too. He can learn from your Silva and pep a lot, plus he will be a masterkey of your team. "Messizhino" isn't is nickname for no reason.

I thought he was excellent last night. Would be a perfect signing for us (and eventual long term replacement for his namesake).

I thought he was excellent last night. Would be a perfect signing for us (and eventual long term replacement for his namesake).

It's just a shame they're talking about £70m+ and we've got a defence to sort out. Silva has got another season at this level in him, I'll be hoping Monaco keep hold of him this summer.

It's just a shame they're talking about £70m+ and we've got a defence to sort out. Silva has got another season at this level in him, I'll be hoping Monaco keep hold of him this summer.

Remind me PSG, going for Guedes while they already bought Draxler instead Ricardo Rodrigues.
Will cost them a final of C1.

Still can't believe Jorge Jesus made him train as a leftback at Benfica before selling him for a pittance without ever giving him a chance. Muppet. Within a month of arriving at Monaco the €15m fee looked tiny

Him or Isco to replace Silva ?
Ill take Isco personally even though he is more like our Silva.

Its fu, I knew his thread would explode once enough fans saw him play. I've mentioned him being the most Sula like player in the past to no response. Nothing like visual evidence I suppose :-)

We are going to play with Monaco again, and Pep will get to know him more and then decide if he needs him or not.

Honestly I know we need to focus on the defense but I'd splash the cash on him right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.