Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the comparison with Ronaldo: if anything he reminds me of a young Henry: fast, skillful and gliding past defenders without needing 25 stepovers.

Most kind of wingers are mate really though as you know,but we have definitely got something good on our hands here,he just seems to get better each game,but I will agree if he doesn't get stuck in he may end up hurt and injured more often

yep i wasn't criticising too much, i think he's an awesome player, just think he needs to be a little firmer instead of wafting a leg as, invariably, you get hurt MORE by committing less

That kid is something else. He really amazed me at Shalkes... Dunno why he's not palying more?
He's a starting player, and has been for a while. He was injured at the start of the season which is why he didn't immediately come into the team.

If he reaches his potential, I can see him being like a bale but with better dribbling ability which is a truly scary thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.