Champions League Games 21/22 Feb

How's Nasri doing?
He's absolute class mate. Got more talent than that whole Leicester side combined.

I'm convinced that letting him leave in the summer would be a big mistake. He suits Pep's passing style so well. We already have 5 of the best CM/CAM's in the league in Touré, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne and Fernandinho. Nasri would fit comfortably in that category. His raw ability is something special, Sevilla's best player, and that's saying something.

N'Zonzi is also a great player. Great to see Jovetic playing well again too. The more Sevilla score the happier I will be.

He's absolute class mate. Got more talent than that whole Leicester side combined.

I'm convinced that letting him leave in the summer would be a big mistake. He suits Pep's passing style so well. We already have 5 of the best CM/CAM's in the league in Touré, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne and Fernandinho. Nasri would fit comfortably in that category. His raw ability is something special, Sevilla's best player, and that's saying something.

N'Zonzi is also a great player. Great to see Jovetic playing well again too. The more Sevilla score the happier I will be.

Can have all the talent in the world, and he does, but he won't work hard enough and that's why he won't be back.

I'm convinced that letting him leave in the summer would be a big mistake. He suits Pep's passing style so well. .

He wasn't up for the challenge and wanted to go somewhere with less pressure and a lot less running around.

Musa is absolutely bobbins. As for Nasri I agree with the posters who say that he has questionable application

Got to agree with this. Nasri and N'Zonzi running the show. N'Zonzi is one if those players who seems to glide around effortlessly acting like a magnet for the ball.

Can have all the talent in the world, and he does, but he won't work hard enough and that's why he won't be back.

Didn't Pep say he wanted him to stay and it was Nasri who said he couldn't gamble another year of his career after missing last season.

Not saying he will be back, but he's got a better chance than anyone else.

Can't see Nasri coming back. Spanish papers been reporting that he wants to stay at Sevilla and is even willing to take pay cut as a result. Sevilla have €16m option to buy him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.